Granny's gone and done it again

Rod is going out of town friday afternoon and back "supposedly" on Sunday. So I get to run out to the farm everyday and do the animals. Well Vicki might go one of those days. So I guess the pop door on the coop will have to be left open. Hopefully we have gotten all the coons.

evening H2O and Blue

yep cooking again this year. Got most of the prep done and the orange jello , carrot, celery, pineapple and pecan salad made. Bread is all cubed and ready, just making a little vegie stock from all the trimming and peelings. OH and the parsley stems as I plucked the leaves off for the dressing tommorow.
Drool!

Rod is going out of town friday afternoon and back "supposedly" on Sunday. So I get to run out to the farm everyday and do the animals. Well Vicki might go one of those days. So I guess the pop door on the coop will have to be left open. Hopefully we have gotten all the coons.
Ooh! I mean, uff da! Hope so!

mine's the 6 quart variety. AND I have a spare in the basement should this one crap out same color even LMAO was my aunts and my uncle sold it to me when she passed.
Mine is 6-qt too. Had the 4-qt, too small, sold it. Need a HEFTY one around here!

Back
Top Bottom