Granny's gone and done it again

Told ya so - the Princess had to roll me into the computer room, and I haven't even had my pie yet.
1606434901566.png

Glad you all are having a wonder filled time.

For the Princess and me, It's all about dwelling on the positive rather than the negative. Sure we'd like to be doing things differently right now, but there are folks in far more dire situations. We own our home and have enough to eat. Sadly not everyone can say that.

For the Princess and me, It's all about dwelling on the positive rather than the negative. Sure we'd like to be doing things differently right now, but there are folks in far more dire situations. We own our home and have enough to eat. Sadly not everyone can say that.
I know. I have just been keeping busy, or sleeping. Not focusing on anything. It is a hard day for me, as the last real thankgiving was 16 yrs. ago.

I know. I have just been keeping busy, or sleeping. Not focusing on anything. It is a hard day for me, as the last real thankgiving was 16 yrs. ago.

This is the first that granddaughter's fiancee has celebrated Thanksgiving in ten years - his Mom died on Thanksgiving ten years ago. He's a really good guy, and we are so glad that he and GD are together. We were supposed to go there for dinner, but right now it doesn't make sense to do so.

This is the first that granddaughter's fiancee has celebrated Thanksgiving in ten years - his Mom died on Thanksgiving ten years ago. He's a really good guy, and we are so glad that he and GD are together. We were supposed to go there for dinner, but right now it doesn't make sense to do so.
:hugs

Over the years there has been plenty good times but bad too. We ate Thanksgiving at gas stations, Burger king... I also try to dwell on the good. Not seeing my GKs and them being 15 mins away from here hurts me. But I got to spend it w// my step GS and that was nice. I was there when he was born .

Back
Top Bottom