Granny's gone and done it again

Apparently the store is following correct protocols. šŸ™ And I would guess every other fast-food store any of us care to patronize is in the same boat. Their employees are young people. They socialize. They hang out together. They go places and do things. They don't social distance and they don't wear masks. Then they go to work. And one of them shows up and says to his boss, "I haven't been feeling well lately. And I can't taste anything. Do you think I might be sick?" And the boss yells at him and sends him home and tells everybody to wash their hands, sanitize their stations and do that every 15 minutes all night.
Now thatā€™s a protocol.

So I guess this kid at GirlChild's work has not actually tested positive yet. My post above is what happened. As of last night he had not gotten tested, he just had those symptoms and instead of calling the hospital as he should have done, he reported directly to his boss. So I guess we wait until he gets the results of his test. Meanwhile, we are being careful in our own home. Nothing else we really can do.

So I guess this kid at GirlChild's work has not actually tested positive yet. My post above is what happened. As of last night he had not gotten tested, he just had those symptoms and instead of calling the hospital as he should have done, he reported directly to his boss. So I guess we wait until he gets the results of his test. Meanwhile, we are being careful in our own home. Nothing else we really can do.

Well hopefully it's a false alarm then! I'm sorry you're dealing with the stress either way. :hugs

Robert and I have been busy !
100_2970.JPG
100_2971.JPG

Boy, I can really be an idiot. Setting here waiting for fresh coffee, and I forgot to put water in the coffee maker. LOL
Yeah. This morning I was not there myself. Got the kureig going at work pushed the button walked away forgot my coffee...oops.

Yes I know they are the devil but theyā€™re what we have at work.

Back
Top Bottom