Granny's gone and done it again

Im watching that. No one used the piano wire ! Wouldnt you love one of those knifes in the torture chamber ?
I would love one or more of those knives, if they are high-carbon steel, in my kitchen, along with someone like, say, David Baker to come by on a regular basis to maintain their edge. Oh, and Doug Marcaida to chop up a cow and a few chickens for me! Just to show that It will keal. 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
isn't rice for desert ??? OR is that just a northern plains state thing ??
Rice is very versatile. In Oriental cooking, it is the "bed," or base on which the sauced veggies and protien are presented. In Spanish or Mexican cooking, it is served as a side dish or accompaniment along with beans, next to the main dish of enchilada, taco, tostada, chimichanga, etc. It also makes a good stand-alone breakfast, like oatmeal, served with dried fruit like raisins or dates, fresh fruit like bananas or berries, a sweetener such as sugar, brown sugar, honey or syrup, warm spices like cinnamon or nutmeg, and finished with a swirl of milk or cream. It's almost a universal food! But ... dessert?

Rice is very versatile. In Oriental cooking, it is the "bed," or base on which the sauced veggies and protien are presented. In Spanish or Mexican cooking, it is served as a side dish or accompaniment along with beans, next to the main dish of enchilada, taco, tostada, chimichanga, etc. It also makes a good stand-alone breakfast, like oatmeal, served with dried fruit like raisins or dates, fresh fruit like bananas or berries, a sweetener such as sugar, brown sugar, honey or syrup, warm spices like cinnamon or nutmeg, and finished with a swirl of milk or cream. It's almost a universal food! But ... dessert?
Never heard of rice pudding?? you can use it as breakfast or dessert. Also Heavenly Hash is rice based, with fruit cocktail and whipped cream.

Back
Top Bottom