Granny's gone and done it again

Rice pudding was for breakfast, not dessert. Love it.

I'm no stickler for what time of day a meal should be. If it's good, I'll eat it. That's how I got this fluffy girlish figure, lol! Breakfast for dinner is one of my favorites, and dessert for breakfast is heavenly! :drool

I'm no stickler for what time of day a meal should be. If it's good, I'll eat it. That's how I got this fluffy girlish figure, lol! Breakfast for dinner is one of my favorites, and dessert for breakfast is heavenly! :drool
I got up last night at midnight to visit w GirlChild when she got home from work. For some weird reason, I decided it was a good idea to make polenta while we talked (she was clear in the other room). Which I never have done before. So I read the recipe on the package of corn meal and made it, adding about a Tbsp of sugar, a pinch of salt, maybe a cup of freshly grated cheddar, a quarter cup of parmesan, and perhaps a quarter cup of heavy cream. It was deeeelicious! I had two bowls. I wasn't even hungry, I just wondered if I could do it. It's still good now even though it has set up! 🤣

I got up last night at midnight to visit w GirlChild when she got home from work. For some weird reason, I decided it was a good idea to make polenta while we talked (she was clear in the other room). Which I never have done before. So I read the recipe on the package of corn meal and made it, adding about a Tbsp of sugar, a pinch of salt, maybe a cup of freshly grated cheddar, a quarter cup of parmesan, and perhaps a quarter cup of heavy cream. It was deeeelicious! I had two bowls. I wasn't even hungry, I just wondered if I could do it. It's still good now even though it has set up! 🤣

YUM!!! That sounds good!

Back
Top Bottom