Granny's gone and done it again

uffda !!

I measured my kitchen last night from wall to wall and then from wall to end of the peninusla. Its about 10 x 10 thats with a wall oven and stand alone oven and stove top, fridge, microwave, under-counter dishwasher and the double kitchen sink. I can take cookie out of the oven and put the sheet pan on a rack grab another pan of cookies and put in the oven without taking more then a couple steps. BUT I would sure like some more counter tops.
Tons of room here. All the rooms are huge. The smallest is the 2 bedrooms at 12x16

LOL Theres a word for that, what is it ?
Sorry you hurt yourself. Why are you on the roof ?
The roof gets covered in pines needles and oak leaves and other junk. It's just the corregated plastic stuff so needs cleaning off before it cracks from the weight.

are we having micro naps again?
I wish! Brother came over, then long chat with #1 (profound stuff) and then making plans with sis for tomorrow. And building a fire. I'm cold!

H2o, was there something on the world news about a fire there ? Tom was trying to tell me something.
There is a large out of control fire down in Southern CA. High winds made grow quickly. Not sure of status today, but pretty sure it's still burning.

well crap. I am going to be out of smokes in a day or 2 tops. He wont even come til Mon. or tuesday. Now what ?
Smoke S. L. O. W. L. Y.

I should take a picture of Toms room and show you. LOL He has everything organized . I keep asking him to do my closet like his. He laughs.
It's still showing you on, but I've been fooled before. :D
Sorry if I missed you. Real life interrupted my byc life.

Back
Top Bottom