Granny's gone and done it again

Sheets in dryer.. Dog is eating a kong then i'll bathe him.. He keeps getting on my bed and I'm afraid his nails will rip my foam mattress pad. I keep luring him off and he gets right back up... ughh.
No stinky dog on the bed!!! :lol:
Scooter always brings me toys to play with him and they get so stinky, I don't even want to touch them. Need washing constantly. I have been working on the tater on his teeth, but discovered he eats chicken poo when I let him out before bed. And he's picking the really nasty ones. :sick So now I know! He gets a chewey before playing to keep the stink away. I'm not squeamish, but that smell is revolting.

well, I've been sending her replies and messages over the 'gram, and she just responded to one, so I said ok, I'm working on a care package, is there anything you need, i don't want to send you stuff you're already set on. So we'll see.

Thinking I'm going to send some treats for her pup in the care package too. It's been rough on her.

No stinky dog on the bed!!! :lol:
Scooter always brings me toys to play with him and they get so stinky, I don't even want to touch them. Need washing constantly. I have been working on the tater on his teeth, but discovered he eats chicken poo when I let him out before bed. And he's picking the really nasty ones. :sick So now I know! He gets a chewey before playing to keep the stink away. I'm not squeamish, but that smell is revolting.

No stinky dog in the fresh bed, thats for sure.

He's clean, and I picked up a mint shampoo from Target... he smelled really good! For now, he smells like wet dog.. I also put some skin soother on his underbelly because its always red down there. It smells like lavander.. but can't smell it over wet dog. I should of also bought the doggy purfume for after he's dry.

I guess. They don't help if someone has a deficit at a particular frequency like specialized hearing aids do. It just makes ambient noise louder. My dad got some. Huh? What? He should use them more than he does!
LOL Sounds familiar Tom has a hearing aid . Made for him. Its supposed to be top of the line.

Back
Top Bottom