Granny's gone and done it again

I couldn't tell you. I try to ask a neighbor if they know a good person or I read reviews to try to get an idea. Takes time and energy.
I did ask a neighbor already. He said amish or that place in Versailles but he hadnt dealt with them.

I think I will do like you said Wishing, I know that woman well enough to ask her
I would ask as many people as I could.

Guess I talked everyone to sleep.
Slipping out...
I went to get something out of my eye, but there doesn't seem to be anything there. It must be allergies. Terrible and very annoying.

Howdy all, I slept good. Woke up with my wrist swollen . Same one that got hurt last week. Oh well, just a lil skin right? It will feel better when it quits hurting .LOL
I have drs tomorrow. Thinking bout canceling . Have to be right back over there wed. for Robert. My back is still hurting over my kidney but if it was something major it would of gotten worse by now.
How is everyones day going so far?

Howdy all, I slept good. Woke up with my wrist swollen . Same one that got hurt last week. Oh well, just a lil skin right? It will feel better when it quits hurting .LOL
I have drs tomorrow. Thinking bout canceling . Have to be right back over there wed. for Robert. My back is still hurting over my kidney but if it was something major it would of gotten worse by now.
How is everyones day going so far?
I disagree with your premise that the pain not getting worse means the problem is not major. My mom made that mistake. You should be checked.

Back
Top Bottom