Granny's gone and done it again

The bigger they are the harder they fall.
Hi all, I am a light weight. I drank maybe half of my margarita and was light headed. LOL
Pretty disappointed I didnt get a computer today. I found one but they were out of stock. So I picked a different one also out of stock. Nancy is going to order one for me. I was so cold while we were out and 3 stores later still couldnt find a sweater. Too late in the year I guess.

Spent several hours in the back yard taking photos of birds.

IMG_2781.jpg
IMG_2790.JPG
IMG_2787.jpg
IMG_2990.JPG
IMG_2943.JPG
IMG_2933.JPG
IMG_2927.JPG
IMG_2919.JPG
IMG_2860.JPG
IMG_2831.JPG
IMG_2710.JPG
IMG_2722.JPG
IMG_2750.JPG
IMG_2752.JPG
IMG_2772.JPG

Hi all, I am a light weight. I drank maybe half of my margarita and was light headed. LOL
Pretty disappointed I didnt get a computer today. I found one but they were out of stock. So I picked a different one also out of stock. Nancy is going to order one for me. I was so cold while we were out and 3 stores later still couldnt find a sweater. Too late in the year I guess.
You are not suppose to mix alcohol and painpills

Sams club had a nice chrome book for 300.

Back
Top Bottom