Granny's gone and done it again

And I forgot to lock down the incubator and now they are hatching and chirping like crazy. Just took the chicks out of the other incubator from the last hatch. Had a stuck one, not sure why because I never did open the incubator. But I helped it out of the egg and gave it a bath. It was nasty, poor thing. It's back in the incubator now.

I did get some flowers planted, and my lettuce and tomatoes. Need to plant cukes to go with them.
Sorry I missed you folks, but I did get a ton of stuff done. I also pulled staples out of the wood I got from the pallets today, at least some of it.
Well I had best get some sleep. Hope everyone is sleeping soundly.

Hi all, lazing around today. Feels good. I forgot cups from the store yesterday. Either wash a lot of dishes or go back out. Think I rather wash.
Pert, what a lovely bride. He is older then her .
Cap, Im sorry your friend didnt show. Her DH again? Congrats on the chicks !

Hi all, lazing around today. Feels good. I forgot cups from the store yesterday. Either wash a lot of dishes or go back out. Think I rather wash.
Pert, what a lovely bride. He is older then her .
Cap, Im sorry your friend didnt show. Her DH again? Congrats on the chicks !
Lol, that's not the husband, that's the father of the bride. I didn't have a picture of the two of them at the time.

Of all the pics I've received, I still don't have one of them face on. At least this one has the two of them with the minister. The minister is my nephew.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1618770196070.jpg
    FB_IMG_1618770196070.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 4

Back
Top Bottom