Granny's gone and done it again

So you are starting another coop Cap?
Hurt my hand again just pushing myself up in my chair. I cant imagine whats wrong w/it.
Charlie horse in the bottom of my foot. I am so sick of living in pain.
So sorry you are having so much pain. I know i am tired of this sore knee and it's only been about 2 weeks since it started.

Getting ready to go outside and check the critters.

No, I am teaching her to build her own coops. She brought materials. We got the frame assembled today.
so it something she will take home. Girl dont you have enough to do?? LOL

So you are starting another coop Cap?
Hurt my hand again just pushing myself up in my chair. I cant imagine whats wrong w/it.
Charlie horse in the bottom of my foot. I am so sick of living in pain.
You prob have tendonitis from your finger being pulled. Like a sprain. It takes a while to heal.

put a splint on it.

Last edited:
Getting ready to go outside and check the critters.

No, I am teaching her to build her own coops. She brought materials. We got the frame assembled today.
Nice! We're hiring a guy to build us a couple of banks of nests for our coops and take the plastic ones out, which are falling apart. Can't imagine why, they are only ten years old, lol! But he may not get to us till June. Sad face. We should probably just put him on retainer. The Man doesn't have time, and I'm not able, so ... thank God for strong, young guys!

Thanks Blue. I wish my drs had an xray machine !
From your description of what happened, it's probably not broken so it wouldn't show up on xray. It's soft tissue damage like h2o said. Needs to be immobilized a few days and treated with hot/cold soaks. Plus anti-inflammatory if you can take it, like Ibuprofen. And REST it, so no gardening, washing the car, etc.

From your description of what happened, it's probably not broken so it wouldn't show up on xray. It's soft tissue damage like h2o said. Needs to be immobilized a few days and treated with hot/cold soaks. Plus anti-inflammatory if you can take it, like Ibuprofen. And REST it, so no gardening, washing the car, etc.
I cant take that. Not sure why. drs said for me not to. Immobilized how? Fingers straight out?

Back
Top Bottom