Granny's gone and done it again

Heres a good question for yall. Went to KFC and a bad smell hit us through the window and they got the order wrong so I went inside where the strong odor was way worse and according to the worker it was sewage. Is the food safe to eat?

yeah its fine... thats the least of your worries when eating KFC 🤣

Yep too many
They will have to share! Poor mama.
I can't remember her name.

Ok in honor of granny, let’s give all pups tree names.
birch, linden, sassafras, ect
Great idea!!

oh, love the name Koa. We have a bit of koa wood from Hawaii. It's beautiful. Good name for a boy.

Heres a good question for yall. Went to KFC and a bad smell hit us through the window and they got the order wrong so I went inside where the strong odor was way worse and according to the worker it was sewage. Is the food safe to eat?
The bigger question is... is it safe to work there? :sick

Sewage leak coming from underground... and the food is probably not affected. I wouldn't worry about it.

Robert wont eat his and now Im nervous to eat.
Does it smell bad?
Those fast food places have huge fans that vent everything out through the roof. Smell was being pulled up and out through the vent. It wouldn't have mixed with the food.

Does it smell bad?
Those fast food places have huge fans that vent everything out through the roof. Smell was being pulled up and out through the vent. It wouldn't have mixed with the food.
the bag smelled terrible when they first handed it to us but I dont smell it on the food

Back
Top Bottom