Granny's gone and done it again

Was it someone here that said they needed to plant their Butterfly Bush the other day? Well, looked them up. Have a daughter that is planting things right now. Copied a photo of a bush, sent it to her and told her she needed this one! Ha, she writes back saying, I have two in the back yard. They've only been in this house coming up on a year. Mother's day comes. And..Wal..Lah! They bring me a Butterfly Bush. 🤗. I know where I'm putting it. I wasn't sure it would grow in Utah, but apparently it does.

I have a packet of sunflowers too. The tall ones
Me too. I used to give the chickens the heads with the seeds ..when.. I had my chickens. 😔. I just placed them all. I'm pretty sick right now with c diff. Struggling to get rid of it. Other things too. Was worried that the chickens could have caused this because I was sick like this last year, but got well without meds. No diagnosis. Tried to figure out what I was doing the same as last year at this time. Hatching! Well, I didn't want to take any chances. No, I wasn't on antibiotics last year or this. Soo..yes, farm animals can cause it...I also have a compromised immune system..and ..I'm old! :old. I'll plant my sunflowers anyway. Love them!

Was it someone here that said they needed to plant their Butterfly Bush the other day? Well, looked them up. Have a daughter that is planting things right now. Copied a photo of a bush, sent it to her and told her she needed this one! Ha, she writes back saying, I have two in the back yard. They've only been in this house coming up on a year. Mother's day comes. And..Wal..Lah! They bring me a Butterfly Bush. 🤗. I know where I'm putting it. I wasn't sure it would grow in Utah, but apparently it does.
I planted a butterfly bush about twenty years ago. It was the black knight variant. Butterflies loved it. It lasted about fifteen years then died out during the winter. It was about seven feet tall and wide after starting out as only a twig.

Me too. I used to give the chickens the heads with the seeds ..when.. I had my chickens. 😔. I just placed them all. I'm pretty sick right now with c diff. Struggling to get rid of it. Other things too. Was worried that the chickens could have caused this because I was sick like this last year, but got well without meds. No diagnosis. Tried to figure out what I was doing the same as last year at this time. Hatching! Well, I didn't want to take any chances. No, I wasn't on antibiotics last year or this. Soo..yes, farm animals can cause it...I also have a compromised immune system..and ..I'm old! :old. I'll plant my sunflowers anyway. Love them!
Hope you get well soon, Cynthia. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom