Granny's gone and done it again

Me too. I used to give the chickens the heads with the seeds ..when.. I had my chickens. šŸ˜”. I just placed them all. I'm pretty sick right now with c diff. Struggling to get rid of it. Other things too. Was worried that the chickens could have caused this because I was sick like this last year, but got well without meds. No diagnosis. Tried to figure out what I was doing the same as last year at this time. Hatching! Well, I didn't want to take any chances. No, I wasn't on antibiotics last year or this. Soo..yes, farm animals can cause it...I also have a compromised immune system..and ..I'm old! :old. I'll plant my sunflowers anyway. Love them!
Plus the vaccine put a whammy on your immune system.

Hi all. Ruined a batch of brown rice last night, experimenting with a new technique. Cook one cup of rice in 10 c water, pour off excess water. Supposed to cook 20 min., I cooked for about an hour. šŸ¤£ Don't do that! Ended up with about 4 c. of very soggy mush. The chickens loved it!

Hi all. Ruined a batch of brown rice last night, experimenting with a new technique. Cook one cup of rice in 10 c water, pour off excess water. Supposed to cook 20 min., I cooked for about an hour. šŸ¤£ Don't do that! Ended up with about 4 c. of very soggy mush. The chickens loved it!
bet they did.

Back
Top Bottom