Granny's gone and done it again

How many stages are there? My DH hasnt been diagnosed but he is pretty feeble.
I love tomatoes. Not supposed to be eating seeds but I do anyway.
I go with the 7. There are also one some go by..that are three. I like this one because it lists more different cognitive stages, different abilities. He's in stage 5/6. Getting into a full 6 pretty quick. He's been diagnosed for three and a half years now, but like you and many, I knew something was going on a good year and half..two years before. It's pretty sad watching what they call the slow death. I finally find a good man! I thought he was too good to be true at first after all I'd been through. He treated me like a lady. There were some really good years. Thankful I had that experience. True love!

dinners over. cheesy scrambled eggs and tortillas. Made me half sick to my stomach. I need to be mowing but its cold out. Odd because its hot in here and I have the air on
You will warm up once you get out there. You better mox while it is not raining. It’s hot here.

Im so sorry. I hope you have respite care in place for you. Its wonderful you can look back and cherish those moments. My DH used to do a lot for me. Today he makes coffee .
The nurse was just reminding me that I can have respite if I need to go into the hospital for any tests that may be coming up. Will be interesting to see how he handles that. Pretty sure I'm in for a colonoscopy.

Back
Top Bottom