Granny's gone and done it again

What did the dr. tell you Cap?
He doesn't believe what I read about the organisms that cause Lyme disease. About them going into a cyst form when treated with antibiotics and emerging later. But, you always test positive after having Lyme disease. So how can they say that the antibiotics get rid of it?
Anyway, he is ordering more blood tests and wants me to go back to nasal spray and Cpap. I am willing to try darned near anything to get over feeling so tired all the time. He is going to see me again in 3 months.

Today is our last day of really good weather for a while. I don't think it's going to rain nonstop for the next week, but we do have chances of rain, showers, storms and possibly severe storms for at least the next week starting tomorrow. I've gotten a little landscaping done so that's good.
You're blessed. We are in a serious drought. :(.

He doesn't believe what I read about the organisms that cause Lyme disease. About them going into a cyst form when treated with antibiotics and emerging later. But, you always test positive after having Lyme disease. So how can they say that the antibiotics get rid of it?
Anyway, he is ordering more blood tests and wants me to go back to nasal spray and Cpap. I am willing to try darned near anything to get over feeling so tired all the time. He is going to see me again in 3 months.
So sorry. I'm with ya. Had my visit yesterday. Went ahead and ordered 7 more days of Vancomycin. But..going to try and be without it for a few days. Love this Dr., he listens and realizes we know our bodies, we feel what's going on, and he listens. New, took the place of my Dr. that just retired. Anyway, I reminded him of what one of the side affects are of Vanco..that's when he suggested that I go off of it for a couple or three days to see how I do. 🤞

So sorry, Cap.

Back
Top Bottom