Granny's gone and done it again

where ya going? Stepping out on us?
I did for a bit, yeah. Back now. Wanted to ket you and yer lover boy enjoy each other's company. You're probably both gone by now. But I'll catch up and see what you've been up to! šŸ˜‰

Fire up further north in the county has kept calfire and coulson (the contractor for the Big Bois) busy. In the past week weā€™ve had two different c130s flying out of our airport. (I think coulson only has twoā€¦.) 5036A26F-92E7-4714-9CBE-0B8578186638.jpeg CD77F251-930F-4084-986C-EF982CF1D4E6.jpeg C25DAC54-719C-4FB1-A425-F8C890624F86.jpeg 18211E1E-10CF-4AAB-BB42-B81BB3B441D4.jpeg 05559073-A41A-4F0E-B1E9-FB9332B5F418.jpeg

backyard and front yard views.
Sigh hubs has been having problems lately. Killer headache, weird aftermathā€¦and think itā€™s tied in to the ROTTING TEETH IN HIS MOUTH GAHHH. And still he doesnā€™t want to go to the dentist.
Swear to dog if he doesnā€™t book himself in tomorrow Iā€™ll call on Monday (our dentist is only Monday through Thursday which kinda sucks) and get his donkey in there if I have to duct tape him and haul him in kicking and muffled screaming (duct tape remember)
Sigh. At which point do I get to say Iā€™m your wife not your mother. Or should I take away his PlayStation controllers and ground him until he gets his poop figured out.
Been watching more training videos for goose. Hubs did order the harness (yay) should be here tomorrow. Canā€™t wait, Iā€™ll be able to better walk him once that comes in. Itā€™ll just help teach him the leash tension when itā€™s not the constant pulling against itā€¦hang on Iā€™ll find this guys video on it. (Ps I like this trainer, his methods, etc. his stuff makes sense to me)

video to follow shortly.

and as promised.

Fire up further north in the county has kept calfire and coulson (the contractor for the Big Bois) busy. In the past week weā€™ve had two different c130s flying out of our airport. (I think coulson only has twoā€¦.)View attachment 2732522View attachment 2732523View attachment 2732524View attachment 2732525View attachment 2732526

backyard and front yard views.
Sigh hubs has been having problems lately. Killer headache, weird aftermathā€¦and think itā€™s tied in to the ROTTING TEETH IN HIS MOUTH GAHHH. And still he doesnā€™t want to go to the dentist.
Swear to dog if he doesnā€™t book himself in tomorrow Iā€™ll call on Monday (our dentist is only Monday through Thursday which kinda sucks) and get his donkey in there if I have to duct tape him and haul him in kicking and muffled screaming (duct tape remember)
Sigh. At which point do I get to say Iā€™m your wife not your mother. Or should I take away his PlayStation controllers and ground him until he gets his poop figured out.
Been watching more training videos for goose. Hubs did order the harness (yay) should be here tomorrow. Canā€™t wait, Iā€™ll be able to better walk him once that comes in. Itā€™ll just help teach him the leash tension when itā€™s not the constant pulling against itā€¦hang on Iā€™ll find this guys video on it. (Ps I like this trainer, his methods, etc. his stuff makes sense to me)

video to follow shortly.

and as promised.
Oh golly. Do whatever it takes to get him in to the dentist! An infection can go up the sinus cavity into his brain! A friend's husband had that happen and ended up in an induced coma they weren't sure they could get him out of! It won't get better on its own. See if you can find a dentist that will knock him out if he hates (fears) dentists that badly. Poor guy!

Back
Top Bottom