Granny's gone and done it again

Thought you had been already?
I went in for training, but they've been busy so my real first day is later today

this whole getting a job thing has been awful, at first it was my fault but at this point its my employers fault, Its taken me ALMOST a month to finally get to the point of actually working.

Oh golly. Do whatever it takes to get him in to the dentist! An infection can go up the sinus cavity into his brain! A friend's husband had that happen and ended up in an induced coma they weren't sure they could get him out of! It won't get better on its own. See if you can find a dentist that will knock him out if he hates (fears) dentists that badly. Poor guy!
I don’t know if it’s fears or just couldn’t be donkeyed to do it. I mean I got him to go in once to my time waster dentist. And all they did was waste his time and take the x rays and say here’s what we need to do (and of course we didn’t do it). I’m gonna have to go more mama bear this time around and say this is what we need to do and we’re booking it now. I’ll figure out the finances after the fact (ugh). 46C422F8-A65D-4677-85E6-8B87AB37E64A.jpeg 8BD10507-A308-45E1-A2DE-E8A30D76855C.jpeg FF289CB6-5CB1-498D-A7EF-CBE7456445BE.jpeg ADEEE438-FDAA-478A-A701-E25076E01FE8.jpeg

I don’t know if it’s fears or just couldn’t be donkeyed to do it. I mean I got him to go in once to my time waster dentist. And all they did was waste his time and take the x rays and say here’s what we need to do (and of course we didn’t do it). I’m gonna have to go more mama bear this time around and say this is what we need to do and we’re booking it now. I’ll figure out the finances after the fact (ugh).View attachment 2732660View attachment 2732661View attachment 2732662View attachment 2732663
Wow! It’s so pretty

Back
Top Bottom