Gosh it’s just pelting down rain here, I guess I am going to have to just suck it up and make a run for Mount Poopmore to empty my wheelbarrow. I was trying to wait till it stopped.

Have been sitting in with the babies.

View attachment 3813810
Have you sung to them yet?

I hope you will soon and record it for us too please

I wouldn’t try and give him anything - cats are unique in how they metabolize so unless you are sure something is safe for cats it is good to assume it isn’t!
According to a vet friend of mine, most cat respiratory illness is herpes virus that they carry with them for life and mostly remain without symptoms, but sometimes get a flare up.
I agree with most things but i have to say that quercetin has worked wonders on pusscats allergy. That and cats vitamins and minerals

1000002102.jpg
1000002099.jpg

Princess said this one is for Bob.

That BCM, is a pullet. Comb and wattles still unchanged. I am confident in it now at what 7 weeks or 8 weeks old?
That one is just turning six weeks- does that change anything? It’s true that the comb has remained unchanged! As unchanging as it’s feathers. Little peewee chick is going to lap her on replacing her baby fuzz haha.

This other gal (reads as pullet to me now) is seven weeks. I don’t have a better photo of her currently. What do you think? In the clear?
167995D0-D015-4E7E-B579-F02A3609AE63.jpeg

That one is just turning six weeks- does that change anything? It’s true that the comb has remained unchanged! As unchanging as it’s feathers. Little peewee chick is going to lap her on replacing her baby fuzz haha.

This other gal (reads as pullet to me now) is seven weeks. I don’t have a better photo of her currently. What do you think? In the clear?View attachment 3815448
That one still reads pullet. Wattles and comb still small for the breed and no coloring yet showing up on the back or wings.

Back
Top Bottom