Granny's gone and done it again

In good Italian restaurants, they will bring you olive oil in a dish with herbs in it: oregano, rosemary, thyme, basil ... and a plate with breadsticks. You tear off a piece of breadstick and dip it in the oil... MUCH better than butter!
I am noticing a lot of things I have never done. Italian restaurant is another.

I tape a piece of paper, folded longwise, to the fridge. As soon as I know I am running low on something, I put it on the list. When I'm headed out the door to go shopping, I grab the list and put it in my purse.
I have lists all over the house. I mostly forget to take them to the store w/ me. hahaha

How would I add the herbs?
If you have a little cruet or jar, just add them to some oil an hour or so before dinner. You can refrigerate or leave on thd counter to infuse the flavors into the oil. If you think of it the day before, refrigerate overnight. Ooh, now I am going to have to make some. And some breadsticks too, lol!

If you have a little cruet or jar, just add them to some oil an hour or so before dinner. You can refrigerate or leave on thd counter to infuse the flavors into the oil. If you think of it the day before, refrigerate overnight. Ooh, now I am going to have to make some. And some breadsticks too, lol!
hahaa sounds good huh?

Back
Top Bottom