Granny's gone and done it again

Robert got bit or stung a little while ago by a large red ant. It was hard to kill like a tic we ended up setting it on fire because we couldnt squish it. It hurt him pretty bad I guess. Im thinking maybe it was a carpenter ant. He is ok now but it did leave a bad place on him.

Robert got bit or stung a little while ago by a large red ant. It was hard to kill like a tic we ended up setting it on fire because we couldnt squish it. It hurt him pretty bad I guess. Im thinking maybe it was a carpenter ant. He is ok now but it did leave a bad place on him.
Was he outside?

wont you be heading back to school soon or are you home schooled ? Im guessing 9th grade. am I close?
😳 Very Close

You are really good at guessing! Not sure which school to go to yet, but I want to home school this year, thats the main reason why I want to be more "involved" in the community.

😳 Very Close

You are really good at guessing! Not sure which school to go to yet, but I want to home school this year, thats the main reason why I want to be more "involved" in the community.
you are pretty mature for your age.

Back
Top Bottom