Granny's gone and done it again

I got told how rude I was today for waking him up. I have no respect at all
Mine crosses that line sometimes. Yesterday he took a tone with me I didn't like and I told him so. He said, "This is why I don't like to talk to you, you're so critical." So I said, "Dude, this is why I don't like to talk to YOU. You're so rude!" I just dish it right back at him. He needs to know when he's being a jerk.

Mine crosses that line sometimes. Yesterday he took a tone with me I didn't like and I told him so. He said, "This is why I don't like to talk to you, you're so critical." So I said, "Dude, this is why I don't like to talk to YOU. You're so rude!" I just dish it right back at him. He needs to know when he's being a jerk.
its been very quiet here today after that. I did give it back to him however. I told him if thats how he wants to talk to me I rather he stay here because I dont want to hear it.

Used to. Didn't sleep at all, I don't think. Was medicated for it til about a year or so ago when he decided to quit both his meds. The other one was for his ADHD.
I never knew the lack of sleep had to do with autism. Robert hardly sleeps.but when he does dont wake him up!

Back
Top Bottom