Granny's gone and done it again

Indeed...I inherited the oldest computer in the family. Lets just say that I was offered an apple macbook, but I refused...

The old computer already had a history about breaking down. I want a new computer now...🤣
I found something that transfers photos directly from the digital camera to the phone. I may try that instead.

I would love to have an rv/pop up camper even, but dh says no way, I love nature, he loves tv.
There can be both. Our beav (class a moterhome) is pretty comfy, has a tv, has creature comforts :)
Dh brother & his wife sold their place & live in a RV park full time, rent, tv, wifi for $500/month, no grass cutting, they got to where they couldn't keep up their house & yard. They own their small RV. I would be clostraphobic.
If ever I had to, I could do this in the beav, but only if it was just me and goose lol. Adding husband to the mix is just...nope. lol
Whenever my allergies flare up this bad, my asthma flares up. So with the stuffy nose and congestion, theres the heavy chest and difficulty breathing. 1000% sure its nothing more than allergies though. No other symptoms and no fever.. no big scary covid over here.
Ugh, I hear you. My asthma has been politely reminding me it exists this past week. It's pretty annoying. (between hubs getting tested every week for his work and he's not vaccinated and I am, I have zero worries of covid, I figure if I have it, he'll have it too lol)
my allergies always trigger my asthma as well---hot strong tea!!! lots of it the steam really helps
black coffee helps a lot too.
Oh what a beauty!!! I need to set up a betta tank in Spare Oom somewhere.
If my mom decides to buy it for me that is....:p
Save some pennies, and build your own ;) May take a while, but easily upgradable, you can cheap out for now and upgrade down the line, etc etc.

Back
Top Bottom