Granny's gone and done it again

carpet cleaner was here yesterday, 110.00 for the room. BUT the carpet was F_I_L_T_H_Y :sick took him the better part of an hour. I got the room put back together before heading out the farm.
for one room? I need to get into that business!

Silly question but just what finger are you supposed to put/wear a thimble on ???

Had to sew/fix the curtains from that room and a couple of the pinch pleats had "let go" and to thick for the sewing machine. SO , hand stitching the needle did NOT wnat to go through easily finally ended up using the table to push the needle thru far enough that I could pull the needle thru. Curse/bleed and repeat.

for one room? I need to get into that business!
12 and 1/2 feet by 24 OR 26 ft , hadn't been washed/cleaned in YEARS. the guy in there had been in that room for 3 years and was a bit of a chain smoker. Parts of the carpet was actually yellowish brown. Had to paint the room as well.

12 and 1/2 feet by 24 OR 26 ft , hadn't been washed/cleaned in YEARS. the guy in there had been in that room for 3 years and was a bit of a chain smoker. Parts of the carpet was actually yellowish brown. Had to paint the room as well.
so thats like 2 rooms then.

Back
Top Bottom