Granny's gone and done it again

What sort of spell?
I woke up at 4am and it felt like my skin was on fire. my heart was flipping and I felt very weak and panicky . I wondered if it might be my sugar but nothing like I had before. I drank a chocolate milk just in case then dont remember anything else til I woke up this Am. I was scared.

Went to see an Endocrinologist today. Strange Dr. That's all I can say. I finally got into him after waiting weeks for the appointment. I have this problem with keeping potassium. My Dr. had me do a 24 urine catch weeks ago.. suggested I go see this guy. He read the results, doesn't think anything is going on, but wants me to fast overnight and go into the hospital for lab work. He wants it done at the hospital because they run it differently than the Drs offices. Ok. I will wait until Friday. My doggies have their appointment tomorrow. :)

Silly question but just what finger are you supposed to put/wear a thimble on ???

Had to sew/fix the curtains from that room and a couple of the pinch pleats had "let go" and to thick for the sewing machine. SO , hand stitching the needle did NOT wnat to go through easily finally ended up using the table to push the needle thru far enough that I could pull the needle thru. Curse/bleed and repeat.
Whichever finger you push the needle through with.

I woke up at 4am and it felt like my skin was on fire. my heart was flipping and I felt very weak and panicky . I wondered if it might be my sugar but nothing like I had before. I drank a chocolate milk just in case then dont remember anything else til I woke up this Am. I was scared.
An aspirin is a better idea, after you call 911.

Back
Top Bottom