Granny's gone and done it again

Went to see an Endocrinologist today. Strange Dr. That's all I can say. I finally got into him after waiting weeks for the appointment. I have this problem with keeping potassium. My Dr. had me do a 24 urine catch weeks ago.. suggested I go see this guy. He read the results, doesn't think anything is going on, but wants me to fast overnight and go into the hospital for lab work. He wants it done at the hospital because they run it differently than the Drs offices. Ok. I will wait until Friday. My doggies have their appointment tomorrow. :)
Are you doing any fasting or keto?

I thought it was for the finger so the needle wouldn’t go in with the point
Yup, that too. I don't think there are any hard and fast rules about thimbles. Put one on the finger or fingers you want to protect from either end of the needle. They come in different sizes.

I heard Irish Spring is good for something besides just bathing but can't remember what.
Mosquitoes or something.
Mice so they say. We used to put it in the old family trailer - didn’t work was still a mouse house lol.

goose is full of energy and I am exhausted and have too much tedious work to do. Ugh.
On covid - friends had it (it worked it’s way through an unnamed municipal utility provider) he kept working through it cause they were so understaffed and it just knocked her with no energy for a week or two.

gone through the main county shop, last I heard there was still an employee or two in the hospital from it. Hubs gets tested every week - and I am thanking the cal-osha gods that Biden’s covid vaccine/testing mandate for employers over 100 employees won’t be mandated here. That would be such a logistical nightmare for me/work

Back
Top Bottom