Granny's gone and done it again

1632706415700.png

Hey Cyn, Hows they hanging?
Doing ok. All by myself. The kids head to her parents on Sundays. My son loves it. They eat and play games. I'm so glad that he lives them. Don't need to worry about my baby when I'm gone. He fits right in there. We listened to church on zoom together before they left. Our grandson spoke at his church. Leaving on a mission next month to Mexico. Hey, question...what happened to Blue, haven't seen her in here for a while.

I just had two apple trees cut down. Left my pear tree. It's old, but it had pears on it this year .. wasn't expecting as many until next year..those trees usually do well every other year. They're good! So my tree does just fine when it comes to growing,..a pear. 😁

I just had two apple trees cut down. Left my pear tree. It's old, but it had pears on it this year .. wasn't expecting as many until next year..those trees usually do well every other year. They're good! So my tree does just fine when it comes to growing,..a pear. 😁
I have pear and apples for 7 yrs or more and they wont fruit. One apple does.

How was your ride?
It was wonderful! It was a two and a half hour ride. We went to the old stone church cemetery.

After we got back and turned out the horses I went to a photo shoot with my sister (she’s a professional photographer). We just got back a little bit ago and now I’m in the hot tub chatting on byc.

Back
Top Bottom