Granny's gone and done it again

Towels it is, Her back end is also giving out. It only seems to happen at night. Thank you
It's harder in the winter because they don't spend as much time outside.

Lucy got to the point where she needed a little boost to get back up. Then she quit eating... I had to cook for her the last few months. Then came the restless days. She wanted out but wouldn't lay down in the sun as usual, come in and wouldn't settle. After 3 days of that, I took her in. Vet said it was time.

I wish he could drive. I have decided to not push him anymore. He still dont know if we are in madison or versailles and cant remember brake from gas pedal.
Brake from gas is just habit and muscle memory. Knowing where you are is harder when you aren't driving. Just like most things, you start small, one consistent little route, and work your way outward. But if he doesn't want to learn... been there, done that. Worse than pulling teeth! But worth it in the end.

It's harder in the winter because they don't spend as much time outside.

Lucy got to the point where she needed a little boost to get back up. Then she quit eating... I had to cook for her the last few months. Then came the restless days. She wanted out but wouldn't lay down in the sun as usual, come in and wouldn't settle. After 3 days of that, I took her in. Vet said it was time.
I dont know what she wants. she stands and stares and shivers. She doesnt do that when she is resting.

Brake from gas is just habit and muscle memory. Knowing where you are is harder when you aren't driving. Just like most things, you start small, one consistent little route, and work your way outward. But if he doesn't want to learn... been there, done that. Worse than pulling teeth! But worth it in the end.
One day I hope he will decide to drive.

Back
Top Bottom