Granny's gone and done it again

It's my siatic nerve lately... spelling...I know it's nothing compared to other pain, but this is driving me up the wall! I should say it's driving me to the couch! It hurts pretty good. Starts in the lower back, of course, then down through my butt, then down that leg, left side.
Hate that. Look on YouTube. Some channels have some good stretching for that. I watch one called bill and bob. They are the most famous physical therapists on the internet.

Last edited:
Sigh. So hubs didn't get the mail today, so Goose and I went for a walk to get it. (yeah, it's a half mile each way to the mailbox). He did well on the walk down, got stopped by a couple neighbors and another neighbor's roaming Dane (he's a sweetie with a penchant to escape). Dane's owners are going to put their house up for sale soon - they're very anti vax so he's picked his hill to die on and "well, I'll lose my job and we won't be able to have the kids in school so we're moving" Hubs thinking if enough people do that, it may make things easier on those of us who stay job wise...since we'll hold all the aces....but....ugh. I don't really want to deal with my job if mandating vaccines/testing does become a thing in California - it's just a logistical nightmare for me. I think he got on the move-bug and now has (I suspected this would happen but hoped it wouldn't) hopped off that train...and wants to stay put. Sigh.

I'm just...tired of where we live. Tired of being where the sun tries to kill you at least six months of the year. Tired of traffic. Tired of no water....no creeks, rivers, etc. Tired of the people....course people are people in all corners of the earth but still. And tired of working my duff off and having nothing but debt to show for it.

Honestly, this road trip we're taking soon....was supposed to be an exploration to see if a move was possible. If hubs is already thinking against it...it's not a trip we can really afford right now. Sigh.

We're supposed to do opening weekend at the friend's parent's desert property this weekend - so it's basically fixing what broke over the summer, trimming a bunch of palm trees, doing a bunch of work from the place being abandoned/ignored during the summer of death by heat...I just...don't want to. It's going to be another weekend of constant vigilance making sure Goose doesn't have his way with Daisy (the bernese pup - she'll be spayed in a few more months, but Goose is still intact...) sigh. First world problems. I have chosen not to neuter Goose yet for health reasons, so I got to deal with it...it's just dealing with it is a lot more tricky in those busy situations.
Neutering won’t fix the behavior. Training him will. We don’t allow humping unless it outside when we are not there.

Neutering won’t fix the behavior. Training him will. We don’t allow humping unless it outside when we are not there.
Absolutely it won't fix the humping, I am aware of this - it just means there's no chance of puppies if he does get carried away.

He was good with her when it was at my house. At the campout the other weekend i think there was just a lot going on, he was getting over stimulated, and...yeah.

Tom and Robert have medicare and medicaid. Its like the best insurance to have. They have small co pays on meds half the year like $3.00 a script. thats it.
Yes it is but you have to be at the poverty level to get it. I think most medical care doesn’t help much. They just try to give you more and more medication.

Idk. Seems like the supplements plans are pretty expensive.
I've wondered. I may just stick what my husband was doing. Paid 200 a year for dentist. Paid for three cleanings a year, then 20% off other procedures. Haven't had a cavity in years...but..just needed an implant. Now that was spendy!

Back
Top Bottom