Granny's gone and done it again

Not looking forward to this test I'm having done tommorow. My head has been feeling.. better than it has in a while. Still not normal, but at least better. It's called a tilt test. Tip the table while watching my BP. I really don't think anyone is going to figure this head thing out. Woozy. All the time. Like I've take three Lortab. I know what it's like taking Lortab. I could take it after surgeries back in the day, now I'm allergic. It's no fun walking around line a drunk. Feels aweful. Some days are so bad I can't do anything but sit. Really ticks me off. Guess I'll learn to live with it.
Good luck with the test.

Just normal old people meds. BP..Celexa, very small amount. Ferricon...helps keep me from needing iron shots. I have Fibromyalgia. Didn't know what to think of it when first diagnosed, but can see that there's something to it. Some Drs..like this latest Neurologist thinks I am having problems because of that. I have white matter in my brain. Another neurologist thought possible MS. Slow going through the years. I have to have my two last MRI's compared. Will get that done next.
I find the older I get and the cleaner I eat my medication is too strong. That may be what is happening to you. I cut my piles in half and now I quarter them. One I quit taking all together after weaning down.

Last edited:
I dunno, I'm also a hideous experimenter with my cooking.....once you get the basics down, I feel you should be able to experiment as you will. There may be some monstrosities, but there may also be some very tasty dining.
To some extent but if you get the fat to flour ratio off, or the backing soda to acid wrong, the bake will not work.

Also the amount of sugar will determine the color and crispiness too.

Was it you that posted that things turn out badly? Following the recipe often fixes this. My rule is to always follow the recipe the first time and then make changes if necessary.

Things like soup and stew are different though. I do not have recipes for those!

To some extent but if you get the fat to flour ratio off, or the backing soda to acid wrong, the bake will not work.

Also the amount of sugar will determine the color and crispiness too.

Was it you that posted that things turn out badly? Following the recipe often fixes this. My rule is to always follow the recipe the first time and then make changes if necessary.

Things like soup and stew are different though. I do not have recipes for those!
True that’s why I say get basics down first ;) and I used to post “lunchstrocities” but those were usually frozen lunches lol

Good morning grannyland. Gd volleyball team came in 3rd in the state, we went out to eat 3x, expensive but good.
Congrats! They did well. Saw some volleyballers from our local university yesterday. They were very tall. Is your gd tall?
Glad eating out was good. I hate it when it is expensive and it doesn’t even taste good.

Back
Top Bottom