Granny's gone and done it again

Xrays Tuesday on my shoulder, hip & lower back have made me so sore I haven't slept for 2 nights & hurt too bad to walk to the garden, I'm gonna pick greens in the am & check on green pea seed germination. Haven't told it on here but my 63 yo sister died 4 weeks ago today, I couldn't write it down til now, she had elective surgery to fix the valve between the stomach & esophagus, her intestines was nicked & she became septic & died 3 days later, I have sat here & remembered all the good times we had growing up & cried my eyes out.
So sorry jane. Did she have a hiatal hernia?

Yes, i may be hobbling around the next day. I have pick, sledgehammer, two sizes of shovels, pry bar, screwdriver, hammer, garden spade and other assorted tools, buckets, new wagon, eye protecting goggles, gloves, etc. Going to take a big cooler of drinks. And water for rinsing finds. Chair, shade canopy and hat, plus sunscreen.
Sounds like you are all set. Sunscreen? Umbrella in case it rains? Something to put your emeralds in when you find them? Peanut butter and dill pickle sandwiches?

Hope you don't wind up with rainy weather while traveling this weekend.

nope supposed to be in the very low 30's tomorrow and then colder yet. Loading bulls should be "interesting" Needless to say the curse jar is staying in town. ;)

PXL_20211202_011408606.jpg

Well I'm happy! I found a super easy bread recipe over on the Home Bakers thread and made this yeast bread recipe late yesterday afternoon. Ate some this morning and it tastes as good as it looks. In fact I've been eating on it all day, lol! It's all white but next time I will make it half whole wheat.

View attachment 2916957
Well I'm happy! I found a super easy bread recipe over on the Home Bakers thread and made this yeast bread recipe late yesterday afternoon. Ate some this morning and it tastes as good as it looks. In fact I've been eating on it all day, lol! It's all white but next time I will make it half whole wheat.
Yum! Looks like something I would eat all day as well! Great job!

Back
Top Bottom