Granny's gone and done it again

Honestly, she is otherwise fine, so it is probably her getting picky.

I wonder if she will become less picky if I just stick with kibble forever....

I find if they get hungry enough they will eat what they are given. Works for humans as well. ;)

I forgot to update Kiki!

Since her loss of appetite a few days ago, I took her off raw, to give her digestive system a "resting" period. Put her on some easy to digest food. She is starting to gain her appetite back. Gave her some plain rice and chicken. Now I am wondering if her "loss of appetite" is actually "getting picky". I hope she isn't picky again! Her appointment is on Saturday. She is going to get a checkup and vaccinations. I want to get her an allergy test done, but I doubt my parents will let me.

I don't know what to do! If I feed her kibble, she could go an entire day without even touching it. I am afraid she will do that to raw too. :hmm
hows her teeth? Maybe she needs it moist?

261801579_5186690374712534_7528419087384559018_n.jpg

was so excited to see the Amish Christmas lights, I took some pictures.

hows her teeth? Maybe she needs it moist?
Her dental health is really good. I do a daily brushing and never noticed any thing on it.

Last time she got a check up at the vet, the vet also suspected an allergy of some sort. I am thinking she is allergic to the saliva of fleas. I still check her for fleas, even though she has a monthly flea and tick protection (frontline). I have found live fleas on her before, but I am not sure if the medication kills fleas or just protects the dog from the flea.

Back
Top Bottom