Granny's gone and done it again

Poor Ashton, my little grandson that lives here, got real sick again. They hurried him to the Drs last night around 8:30. He's coughing so hard that he throws up. That non stop cough, worse than his last cold/cough. Dr said, he'll probably be sick until summer. :/ Day care. Plus this bug is going around. :(. Not so sure I liked what the doc had to say, but talked with the pharmacist while out today, he says it's going around all right, and that his kids have been sick for a month with it. I like pharmacist's. They're pretty knowledgeable, and see what's going on. Told me that Zyrtec helps dry the cough. My son and daughter in-law already have him on an allergy med. It's just going to take time, but...it's so sad!!
It really is sad. I guess by all the lockdowns now everyone is getting the colds with the bad coughing. It is too bad they have him in daycare. It is a Petri dish. Have they tried any natural things like honey for the cough?

It really is sad. I guess by all the lockdowns now everyone is getting the colds with the bad coughing. It is too bad they have him in daycare. It is a Petri dish. Have they tried any natural things like honey for the cough?
No lockdowns here! We live in Utah. Everyone is out about like they never ever heard of a pandemic. And yes, they've been giving him honey. Nothing helps. He's better this morning, a bit. At least he hasn't coughed so hard as to gag and throw up. He's down stairs playing. I'm a bit relieved. Thank you h2o. Have to say, sometimes I feel silly going by the nick names here. To everyone here...share your real name if you don't mind. I think you all know mine. 😊

Well, my son informed me he did gag and throw up...but only once. Still better than yesterday. He just came in to look at fun things under the tree.. excuse his nakedness..🤭. Can't keep clothes on this kid. He's just like his dad was. 😅
20211204_093239.jpg

No lockdowns here! We live in Utah. Everyone is out about like they never ever heard of a pandemic. And yes, they've been giving him honey. Nothing helps. He's better this morning, a bit. At least he hasn't coughed so hard as to gag and throw up. He's down stairs playing. I'm a bit relieved. Thank you h2o. Have to say, sometimes I feel silly going by the nick names here. To everyone here...share your real name if you don't mind. I think you all know mine. 😊
You didn’t ever have lockdowns in utah? Wish the taxes were less I would move there

Back
Top Bottom