Granny's gone and done it again

Yes, it’s the fastest way for me to find a job. I’m managing a small catering company. They hired me off the street with no catering experience. It was wild. The boss knows my in-laws, and I had food experience. I had a wedding last night. No pics, but I’ll find some from previous events.

Roosting ;) View attachment 2919020View attachment 2919021
Need a different spot for the fruity fowl though.

PXL_20211205_162926380.jpg

This is my chicken collection!

Yes, it’s the fastest way for me to find a job. I’m managing a small catering company. They hired me off the street with no catering experience. It was wild. The boss knows my in-laws, and I had food experience. I had a wedding last night. No pics, but I’ll find some from previous events.
That's awesome!

These were my dishes last night. I almost cried thinking about having to haul them upstairs. But the boss called in some help and I was so relieved. The second pic was my supper. There’s a little bar in in our little town that we go to a few nights a week. DH was there with the kids and his godfather to watch the Hawkeye game. I called in my order, including the ibuprofen. :lau

Attachments

• 0D6D7000-FD8A-454A-A0A3-3E62DC4B1A55.jpeg
    0D6D7000-FD8A-454A-A0A3-3E62DC4B1A55.jpeg
    605.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 6EDDD92F-58C2-4AF3-A4F7-C2CA992002BE.jpeg
    6EDDD92F-58C2-4AF3-A4F7-C2CA992002BE.jpeg
    582.1 KB · Views: 1
These were my dishes last night. I almost cried thinking about having to haul them upstairs. But the boss called in some help and I was so relieved. The second pic was my supper. There’s a little bar in in our little town that we go to a few nights a week. DH was there with the kids and his godfather to watch the Hawkeye game. I called in my order, including the ibuprofen. :lau
Yikes! Im glad you got some help!

Back
Top Bottom