Granny's gone and done it again

sounds nice Jane. I wanted to take Tom out for his but he wasnt feeling well. He still isnt. I dont think those antibiotics are working for his UTI
Oh no. Does he tell you he's in pain? Going a lot? Sometimes my son with Spina Bifida has to change antibiotics, but Bactrum works more often than not. Did he get a culture done?

Oh no. Does he tell you he's in pain? Going a lot? Sometimes my son with Spina Bifida has to change antibiotics, but Bactrum works more often than not. Did he get a culture done?
I dont know if she did a culture or not. He usually hides his pain. They gave him keflex

evening all.

Not sure how much /long I will be on this week going to TRY and get all the candy part and some if not all of the cookie part done this week. Plus have to sort out the 2 yaks that are sold and the rest of this years heifers. I think pip squeak/peek a boo is MIA. Evidently the coyotes are very loud and lots of them right now. All around the farm. I just can't imagine them being able to "pull down" a 5 or 6 month old calf in the herd.

Back
Top Bottom