Granny's gone and done it again

I had this happen once after a shot in my shoulder..this is what happened.. after having had many shots before! .....It is fairly common for someone to faint during or after an injection due to a common vasovagal reaction where the heart rate slows down and the blood pressure drops. This is accompanied by sweating, skin pallor, clamminess, loss of consciousness. ... I could tell something was up. I started asking the guy, what's going on.. what's going on? He looks at me, says, hurry, get up on the table. Barely got up there in time. Had me lay flat and told me this is normal and it will subside. Weird.
I had that happen once. I was having blood drawn and suddenly it hurt unbearably. I passed out. Personally, i think she struck a nerve.

This what I'm going through with my head now days. I don't pass out, but feel like I'm on the verge of it, most of the day. When I take my regular meds, it's horrible. I have to take my BP med at night because taking any medicine makes me feel like I've just taken two or three Lortab. 🙄 No fun. Ok, I need to stop whining. We are supposed to get snow tomorrow! I'm excited about that. Will see how my son keeps up with shoveling. My husband did so well with that until he got sick. I had my Schnauzer trimmed way back so I don't have to deal with snowballs on his coat after coming in. Poor guy, looks funny. But this is easier for me to keep up with him in the winter. He now has a sweater, Gracie too. Not that they will be going anywhere. But just in case. View attachment 2922165
Call your dr and tell them you are going to Cut your blood pressure pill in half. It is too strong for you.

Back
Top Bottom