Granny's gone and done it again

What is that dog doing?
He’s being a lap dog. If he fits he sits.

Ugh. What a day what a day. Dad starts chemo next week, sibling is getting driven bonkers by family drama, mil popped by with some drama of her own, work is work, yesterday had a neighbor texting me needing me to buy her some meal replacement stuff specifically for diabetics she could ship to her brother in Vietnam (who’s doing poorly right now, so she’s stressing about that)…since hubs has an Amazon account…then she texted this and and asked us to cancel the order since doc said noooo don’t do that.

After mil left today had to finish up another hour of work and stuff - got some Christmas cards prepped sooo yay they should be going out tomorrow friends…sorry they’re not very inspired - I’m kinda burnt out on peopleing right meow…

Ugh. What a day what a day. Dad starts chemo next week, sibling is getting driven bonkers by family drama, mil popped by with some drama of her own, work is work, yesterday had a neighbor texting me needing me to buy her some meal replacement stuff specifically for diabetics she could ship to her brother in Vietnam (who’s doing poorly right now, so she’s stressing about that)…since hubs has an Amazon account…then she texted this and and asked us to cancel the order since doc said noooo don’t do that.

After mil left today had to finish up another hour of work and stuff - got some Christmas cards prepped sooo yay they should be going out tomorrow friends…sorry they’re not very inspired - I’m kinda burnt out on peopleing right meow…
Can't say that I blame you. :(

Screenshot_20211208-152453_Facebook.jpg

was it insure or boost? Thats what the dr ordered for Tom

Back
Top Bottom