Granny's gone and done it again

howdy all, moving slow today. Slept til 11 . I found Tom in a sugar drop. gave him a carnation and some grapes. He is ok now.
I washed half the dishes, my back is hurting and I cant remember if I took a PP so Im waiting just in case.
Cap, they still calling for a foot of snow there? I hope you have supplys in.
Our larder is full, we have extras in the spare bedroom, and both freezers are full. Gas stove works, propane heater works, and the wood stove is churning out heat. Last night i made a kettle of chicken soup with veggies, noodles and rice. Making a small pot for the chickens. We filled up 5 gallon buckets of water in case the power goes out and the pump doesn't work. The animals have 2 stock tanks full of water for me to give them, and i bought feed yesterday.
We have about 4 inches of fluffy snow, and now it's sleeting. Hoping the freezing rain will miss us. I can't be bothered watching the weather guesses right now. I am not going anywhere any time soon.
How are you doing Granny?

Our larder is full, we have extras in the spare bedroom, and both freezers are full. Gas stove works, propane heater works, and the wood stove is churning out heat. Last night i made a kettle of chicken soup with veggies, noodles and rice. Making a small pot for the chickens. We filled up 5 gallon buckets of water in case the power goes out and the pump doesn't work. The animals have 2 stock tanks full of water for me to give them, and i bought feed yesterday.
We have about 4 inches of fluffy snow, and now it's sleeting. Hoping the freezing rain will miss us. I can't be bothered watching the weather guesses right now. I am not going anywhere any time soon.
How are you doing Granny?
sounds like you are set.
I hope the ice skips you.
Im ok I guess. Tired as usual . Humidity makes my bones hurt worse.

100_3138.JPG
100_3139.JPG
100_3140.JPG
100_3141.JPG

Cherry, cant see but some big flakes coming down.

Back
Top Bottom