Granny's gone and done it again

I rarely feel like i have time to spare. But hopefully selling more animals will help. Got the bantam cochins spoken for by a regular customer.
That's how I was feeling too, Cap. Always something to be done and I wanted to get it all done. Now I go, well, it'll be there tomorrow if I don't get it done today!

Those fairies just don't come out and do their housework as fast as I need them to!

@cherrynberry, have you tried water color pencils? That's what I'm trying to learn to work with. Much different than straight water colors. I agree with @CapricornFarm. Acrylics are super fun to paint with and cheap. If you don't like what you just painted, either scrape, or just let it dry and paint over it. Super short dry time compared to oils.

Last edited:
Hi Guys.

After 8 years I'm finally getting the hang of being retired. Yesterdays activities: 9AM to 12AM took care of chickens, cleaned up house, made lunch. 12:30-5PM watched X-Files and laid on sofa. 5-6:30 locked up chickens, played with cattle dogs, made dinner, cleaned up. 6:30-10PM laid on sofa some more watching more of the X-Files marathon, watched a couple three art tutorials, played with cattle dogs some more then went to bed. End of day.

Suddenly I LIKE being retired! It's FUN!
Really? I had no problem at all. But I have a breeding program that keeps me very busy. Animals. It’s a 24/7 job.

Picnic called off!
20220117_134427.jpg

Back
Top Bottom