Granny's gone and done it again

I should go on strike. Problem is if I did I’d have a whole lotta construction workers after me….lol my boys (and ladies!) gotta get paid yo.

Though one crew of troublemakers….I should put them on freaking strike. Long day today. 7:45-noon, get back to town stop by aldis no strawberries get home to get the mil some documents she stashed at my place, put a chicken pot pie in the microwave and start work 1:30-6 work on payroll. Finish all crews but the yard….but gotta feed hubs at this point. So prep dinner while the oven preheats realize he didn’t bring up the shop recycle bin like I asked so down I go to grab it (garbage day is tomorrow and the house bin won’t fit all our stuff) realize the shop trash bin is pretty full so lug em both up, break down boxes and fill the recycle bins…toss dinner in the oven, eat, take out trash do dish detail and then 8:30-9:30 finish payroll - check the yard time and organize the job time sheets and everyone’s personal time cards for quicker entering in the am. Tomorrow I’ll be in the office around 6:15 and thank gosh it’s Oscar’s turn to get the Starbucks tomorrow. I will need all the coffee. Problem with being the third one in bed though - hubs took some NyQuil earlier so he was out early - when the first one doesn’t bother straightening the blankets, and then the dog gets on the bed…and where I am and blankets are everywhere and…ugh. Yeah.
Sounds like you need to go on strike at home too!

Sitting here making sure my little man stays in bed. I think he's asleep. I offered to watch him as they were getting ready to go out with him. Just an hr before his bedtime. They needed to be somewhere. I said go on, stay out late. They were more than happy to take me up on it. They don't ask me often. Once in a while if he's already in bed at night. Sure is a cute little man. Makes me smile. I gave him the remote for the prime..he's three..he knows how to use it. That kid has learned a lot from the shows he watches, and what mom and dad reads to him. He can count to 24. He knows all of the different kinds of work trucks...back hoes, bulldozer, etc. Glad they're here.
We had a bulldozer parked in front of our house in Dartmouth, NS, overnight. My son was so excited! I took him out and let him sit in it. He was thrilled!

Back
Top Bottom