Granny's gone and done it again

we dont have any rapid tests left here.
I was gonna say it'll take a while to get em but sign up for the free ones but someone beat me to it ;)
Granny, be like me. One of your smartest friends on here. Start writing things down, like emails, passwords, etc...
I have a little notebook that I got off amazon....siit I can't remember....just for that reason!
Healthy requests, beef merlot was the nasty. raw veggies and that kind of meat that the more you chew it the bigger it gets.
lunchstrocity!!! (or in your case, dinnerstrocity?)

9:45 and just finished stuffing all the w2s! PHEW! DONE!

And now for bed...except nope. Gotta do some dishes first. And set up the coffee maker so I can have that sweet sweet coffee in the AM. People would die otherwise lol.

I was gonna say it'll take a while to get em but sign up for the free ones but someone beat me to it ;)

I have a little notebook that I got off amazon....siit I can't remember....just for that reason!

And now for bed...except nope. Gotta do some dishes first. And set up the coffee maker so I can have that sweet sweet coffee in the AM. People would die otherwise lol.
I don't drink coffee. Used to.

your day finally winding down?

Back
Top Bottom