Granny's gone and done it again

aHHH!!! My EYES!!! :th
And that was the tamest one I could find! LOL!

I was a little older than you are now when the first male ummmm dancers hit the scene in Europe. My eyes weren't burning, they were bugging out of my head!:eek:

Gotta have fun on birt-days especially when you reach a 'certain' age. Just give yourself 40 years and it will all become crystal clear!

And that was the tamest one I could find! LOL!

I was a little older than you are now when the first male ummmm dancers hit the scene in Europe. My eyes weren't burning, they were bugging out of my head!:eek:

Gotta have fun on birt-days especially when you reach a 'certain' age. Just give yourself 40 years and it will all become crystal clear!
hmm... Got me thinking I need to go looking for those wild ones. hahaa

psx_20201226_1116181093627601341228702.jpg

Wish my woozy would go away! 😡 No one can tell me what's going on. I walk around like I've taken a couple of strong pain pills, especially after taking my normal meds. Went to three different ENT'S. Not my ears. Pretty sure it's just part of my fibro. Not much can be done for that. Glad you aren't wobbly anymore.
I understand, today i don't feel wobbly, but my muscles all ache. Hubby just blows it off because " you always have aches and pains". He does too, but he doesn't complain about his.

Back
Top Bottom