Granny's gone and done it again

they look really good. What do you feed them? I have a snake plant but it sure dont look like yours.

Nothing :oops: yours is probably the snake plant, mother-in-laws tongue. Sansevieria. I have one but it’s not a normal color.

Errrr... some oddish name with a V. Visanni or something like that.

What is it?

Bamboo I think.
I see a spider plant and a mother-in-law's-tongue.

Yes! I bought the spider plant down south after a particularly bad day at work. It was at the feed store and the babies would wave at me as I drove by.

The man who owns the catering business also has three restaurants, and one that is shut down. He still owns the building and still has things stored there. I found this last week but remembered to grab it when I went today. My houseplant group on fb thinks I can save it.
View attachment 2975158
You're the green thumb expert. I believe you can too!

Nothing :oops: yours is probably the snake plant, mother-in-laws tongue. Sansevieria. I have one but it’s not a normal color.

Bamboo I think.

Yes! I bought the spider plant down south after a particularly bad day at work. It was at the feed store and the babies would wave at me as I drove by.
I thought it was an orchid. If its that lucky bamboo its probably hurting for a vase of water with a betta in it. :D

Back
Top Bottom