Granny's gone and done it again

I do too, that dark green one? Why's it called a rattlesnake plant, I wonder?

I think I read that the wavy leaves look like snake rattles? I might be making that up. The underside is purple and they close their leaves up at night.

94A4111A-B8D0-4FCF-B288-96657C7D2E1B.jpeg

In Post #407, the 2nd pic down, the dark green plant on the far left, what's that? The rattlesnake is in another picture, it's striped.

In the bathtub? Peace lily.

I think I read that the wavy leaves look like snake rattles? I might be making that up. The underside is purple and they close their leaves up at night.

View attachment 2975277

In the bathtub? Peace lily.
See the big leafed one? Pretty sure I saw those growing outside in Hawaii, along with the smaller leaf version. If that makes sense to you. I should know the name of it but can't. Man, they grow like weeds out there. Beautiful.

That's what I thought. They call it Lucky Bamboo... although it isn't actually bamboo. Big during Chinese New Year.

The two very tallest ones on the floor (in the pic with aloes) are the same, one stalk each in wine bottles.
See the big leafed one? Pretty sure I saw those growing outside in Hawaii, along with the smaller leaf version. If that makes sense to you. I should know the name of it but can't. Man, they grow like weeds out there. Beautiful.
The monstera? They’re all the rage right now. Mine is from the grocery store. 😂

Yes, but they don't keep me from getting sinus infections or taking care of once one sets in. I would need surgery to actually fix the problem with my sinuses and ears not draining properly. Plus my tonsils have been needing removable since I was 7.
The probiotics should help regulate your gut after being on antibiotics. But wait about an hour after the antibiotic before taking the yogurt/ probiotic so they don't work against each other.

Back
Top Bottom