Granny's gone and done it again

Poor Tom, breaks my heart. He tried taking his AM shot at 4am when it should be 7am. Robert stopped him and when I got up Tom yelled at me for what Robert did. Just now Tom got up all confused as to when he should get up to take it. Kept telling me he stayed up til 8PM so what time should he get up? I ended up leading him back to his bed and tucking him in. He was so confused. He thinks Robert is yelling at him to be mean when in fact he is talking loud because Tom cant hear him. They didnt speak to each other today because of hurt feelings. I told Robert if he wants to take it at 4am let him and he got upset with me. Said he will die . I assured him he wouldnt . But thats not going to stop Robert from stopping Tom taking it too early. I dont know what to do.
@Cynthia12 Did you run into problems like this?
As I was reading my thoughts turned to how my Scott would get confused like that. Yes, they get confused about time..big time. I started giving Scott his meds. I put them where he couldn't find them. Is he starting to get days confused too? Or asking what day it is? I got the best clock for Scott. I'll get a photo of it. Tells the time, date, month...You we're so sweet to tuck him back in. Bless his heart..yours too. It's hard to see them decline. Scary..too.

Here's the clock Granny. I kept it up. I remember how he would be sitting watching t.v. and he would look over at the clock, quite often. If he was up and about, he would stop and look in the doorway where the clock is. Helped him a lot, and I didn't get asked several times a day what day it was.
20220319_224503.jpg

I cant find that clock I have looked already. I guess its something that needs to be ordered? You showed it to me a while back. I forgot about it though. It seems pretty nice.
Tom skipped his morning meds all together today. I just gave him his shot at 10 so I will need to delay his night time shot.
Morning all

Back
Top Bottom