Granny's gone and done it again

Well, took me about an hr of looking but I found my poppy seeds and only planted a few in a pot. I will get the rest of them later. They were the only ones not in the freezer. I found Janes turnip seeds and some wax beans I believe from Cap. I will probably put them in pots too.
I still have seeds to be planted and weeding to do. I did more weeding in the strawberry patch. Sprayed 2 coops and cleaned a brooder today. Raked up part of barnyard.

How is everyone tonight? :frow

Kiwi went totally nuts. Im thinking a cat was what might have chased her when she got all those injuries. She never freaked out ever with reflections (i have had her sense she was a week old.) but after that night, reflections spooked her!

Tonight was the worst, though. I thought she was dying, or was wounded or something awful. There was awful, incredibly loud screams that i can’t describe, making everyone in the house rushing in sheer panic. She was on the porch (inclosed) and there was another tabby cat at the door. She was jumping to almost the top of the door, hissing like crazy. We walked by her and she just attacked, hissing, growling, biting, scratching crazy. We avoided her for a long time, trying to walk in a different direction. This was about as mad as a cat can get, not good. I cannot imagine her more crazy, or any cat.

Anyway, it seems to really just do it for orange cats, which is strange. Anytime she thought she even heard a slight mew, she turned ballistic and i ran off in another direction. Crazy night.

Back
Top Bottom