Granny's gone and done it again

NOPE she is this year. Just holding out. The only "slacker" this year is twisty. so 13 of the 14 were bred.
mickey mouse happy dance GIF by hoppip

Good night people.
I did get most of the feed unloaded from the truck, only four bags left to do. Which is good,because my Nancy is giving me a platform and ramps she used to use for her dogs. They are getting too old for that. I plan to use the plywood from the ramps to modify rabbit cages into brooders by removing wire from the bottom and using plywood.
Tomorrow is ceramics class again already!

Last edited:
Morning guys. Seems like I have another 4H meeting today. Still have to go to the pig shift too. Another chick hatched yesterday. I am fed up with all this broody madness. They are willing to sit for 21 days yet don’t even want to raise the chicks. I am so confused. The only one that will raise the chicks is currently doing a hatch of her own so I guess I’ll have chicks in my room…AGAIN. 😒

And in Twisty fashion, NOT amused!!:barnie

Morning guys. Seems like I have another 4H meeting today. Still have to go to the pig shift too. Another chick hatched yesterday. I am fed up with all this broody madness. They are willing to sit for 21 days yet don’t even want to raise the chicks. I am so confused. The only one that will raise the chicks is currently doing a hatch of her own so I guess I’ll have chicks in my room…AGAIN. 😒

And in Twisty fashion, NOT amused!!:barnie
How come they don't want to raise them?

Back
Top Bottom