Granny's gone and done it again

1652922491239.png

I still have seeds to be planted and weeding to do. I did more weeding in the strawberry patch. Sprayed 2 coops and cleaned a brooder today. Raked up part of barnyard.
Busy Bee! I got some dishes done, and watered the front. Going to cut my tios back tommorow, they're done. I sure enjoyed them this year.

Last edited:
Ask them! It’s driving me nuts. I HATE dust in my room. It’s a nightmare rn. Not to mention it’s another thing to have to care for. Decided to break another broody today. Only gonna keep one, the one that I know will raise the chicks.

Anyways, the piggies were all good. Frosty went into heat again. Cleaned the goat stalls today and did more milking training. I am now watching my English grade very closely. It’s at an awkward A- again. Hate it when it does that.
I remember that dust!

Boy howdy, 105° outside and predicting 107° tomorrow. Friday will be 103° but finally a cold front comes through Saturday knocking the temps down to the mid 80's for the next week. Man am I looking forward to that.
I'll bet. I can't do heat. Have to stay in the cool during the summer.

Wildfire out west of me about 40 miles yesterday was only about 1500 acres In size. Tonight it's grown to 5000 acres and threatening a little town about 20 miles southwest of me called Buffalo Gap. I understand 10 homes have been lost so far which don't sound like many for that many acres but it's mostly pretty rugged land. Cedar trees galore.

Back
Top Bottom