Granny's gone and done it again

Rejoice with me, Grannyland! We put the Jeep in GirlChild's name; she got it inspected and insured, got it registered in her name and has her own brand new tags on it, and has returned my tags to me! And I called our insurance company and had them take her and the Jeep off our policy, woohoo! She's all grown up now! :celebrate

Now The Kid is about to be 16 though.... sigh.

Rejoice with me, Grannyland! We put the Jeep in GirlChild's name; she got it inspected and insured, got it registered in her name and has her own brand new tags on it, and has returned my tags to me! And I called our insurance company and had them take her and the Jeep off our policy, woohoo! She's all grown up now! :celebrate

Hooray!! :wee :celebrate

:frow Evening, Whitey. How's them chicks?
They are great! Let them free range in their little area today, and they loved it! Trying to make new "chick friends". @cherrynberry 's chick is the tamest so far, and just really nice :D

From the broody's hatch, 5/6 are males, most likely. Put them with their "big siblings", and they got along better than I thought! :D

Wonderful! All my babies from 4/28 (hatchery) are in the grow-out pen and doung great. The Cornish are twice the size of the layers. The layers are pretty wild and fearful, running and flying away when I walk through their pen, but the Cornish are slow and sluggish and don't seem to care as much. Or, more likely, it's just too much trouble to run away, poor things.

Well I am going to run away myself. Bedtime for little old bears, lol! Good night! 🐻

Yay! It's great when they're financially responsible!

Morning all, Lost electric last night. Man what a storm! I got stuck in my chair and Robert came behind me and dumped me and the chair. hahaha He said its not heavy.
I went to bed at 9 because I had no where to sit. Laid there til electric came back on around 2am.
Yes Robert has medicaid and medicare. They just wont pay for a replacement tooth. The only other thing he could do was $4500, for one of those screw in teeth. We picked the lesser of 2 evils .
Someone contacted me yesterday about Toms scooter. Said they would come by tonight to take a look at it. If it sells then we have most of the money for his flipper tooth. Keeping fingers crossed.
@h2oratt Lucky girl! Love the torture chamber. Back splash is awesome and the stove top too. I like the colors of the cabinets. Very modern. Tons of counter space too. Thats a farmers sink right? I think they did a great job!!

1653055153270.png

Silver laced wyandotte? You did a great job! I bet them rail feathers were hard huh? Piggy is adorable too

Back
Top Bottom