Granny's gone and done it again

How old is she?
Over 12, I believe. I think she'll be 13 in October. She'd been slowing down. She had surgeries for several large lipomas, fatty tissue tumors, a couple years ago, and one of them, in her chest muscle, was quite invasive.

Over 12, I believe. I think she'll be 13 in October. She'd been slowing down. She had surgeries for several large lipomas, fatty tissue tumors, a couple years ago, and one of them, in her chest muscle, was quite invasive.
huh, and Cynthias vet just told her its nothing to worry about.
Star is 15

Been so long since I've had one I can't say for sure but flour seems right.
yup, I think thats why it didnt taste right Pert. It has been a long time since I had one too. They stopped making them a while back. It was my favorite thing on the menu. Maybe it was just this store/worker like Blue said.

google sezs
The Mexican pizza from Taco Bell takes a couple of flour tortillas to act as the crust. These tortillas are fried crispy and stand up to the ingredients the way a typical pizza crust should. Then, a layer of seasoned taco meat and refried beans are added to the bottom “crust”.

huh, and Cynthias vet just told her its nothing to worry about.
Star is 15
Depends on where they are. Gracie's were interfering with her ability to move some of her limbs, as they were connecting some muscles to other muscles, and also, though benign (not cancerous), they were growing.

google sezs
The Mexican pizza from Taco Bell takes a couple of flour tortillas to act as the crust. These tortillas are fried crispy and stand up to the ingredients the way a typical pizza crust should. Then, a layer of seasoned taco meat and refried beans are added to the bottom “crust”.
There you go

Back
Top Bottom